Monday 30 June 2014

Forces Of Darkness Part Two

Continuing on with the gallery of completed miniatures for crawling through dungeons, here are the rest of the baddies so far.
Shambling Zombies.
Obligatory Skellies. After watching Jason and the Argonauts the other week I have a real hankering to get in and paint up some shields for them.
I have a heap more of these guys and a set of Oakbound Miniatures not Fimir to get painted up at some point, wether they will be green or not I'm not sure yet.
Cute little Gobbos. There's plenty more of these little blighters knocking around too, and I'm in the process of painting up a Shaman and Chieftan for them.
The Orcs. Needless to say I have a lot more of these to paint up too.
I have lots more of everything to paint...I'm sure you all know where I'm coming from.
Humble plastic Orc to lead the boys
 


Humble metal Orc to lead the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment